Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Molten Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sorry for my recent absence-- I've been traveling the world (or at least the western hemisphere) and been away from my computer and, more importantly, my oven. But now I'm back and it's time to play catch-up.

As has been noted by my dear sisters, New Year's Eve was on Shabbat this year, which made for a different type of celebration. Two of my friends hosted a black tie optional dinner (sadly, not everyone followed directions) and I was in charge of dessert, so I decided to make a platter. And this was the master creation-- the molten deep dish chocolate cookie from the new Kosher by Design.

The awesome thing about this dessert is that it seems very fancy, but it's actually super easy to make. I made it in regular sized muffin tins, but I think next time I would try to make them in something smaller because they were so incredibly rich that most people couldn't finish theirs, which seemed like a waste of cookie. I made them in advance and then warmed them up again-- warm and gooey deliciousness. Enjoy!

You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails