Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Desserts in One: Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies


Mmm, pudding. Who doesn't like pudding? I love pudding on its own, for its cool and smooth flavor. But I also think pudding is often a great addition to other desserts because it adds a nice layer of moisture and flavor to whatever you're cooking. The White Chocolate Cheesecake I make has pudding, which I think it part of the reason I like it so much. So when I found a chocolate chip cookie recipe with pudding as a main ingredient, I had to try it.

When I went to the store, all they had was sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, which I would not have chosen if I had had another option. I felt like the cookies tasted a little artificial, but my friend who ate them with me said she thought they tasted great. Other than that, these cookies are pretty good. I liked the consistency of the cookies-- they were very moist and didn't get all flat when I baked them. They weren't so so exciting, but if you like chocolate chip cookies, you would probably like these. I think one day I'll try them again, but with chocolate pudding and white chocolate chips.

You can find the recipe after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails