Friday, March 26, 2010

Ethnic Flavor: Passover Recipes

So, Passover is coming, which is why we have not posted in a while.  I haven't made our desserts yet, but I will post them as I make them.

We will be making:
Mixed Berry Crisp from Couldn't Be Parve (her version is strawberry rhubarb, but there is no rhubarb around here yet, so mixed berry it is).  


Success Cake from My Most Favorite Dessert Cookbook (recipe coming soon)

Ebony and Ivory Mousse Cake from Kosher By Design (recipe coming soon) -- This is not for the seder, but for Shabbat dinner, where we will be having fish, since I assume we will be sick of meat.

If you are in need of some good Passover recipes, you can also try:
The Passover Section of Couldn't Be Parve, where she has tons of great stuff

Chag Sameach (Happy Holiday).  We will update you as we bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails