Friday, March 29, 2013

The Best Passover Cookies Ever



So remember back in my previous post when I said I wasn't really planning to make any new desserts this year?  Well, I just can't help myself...and you shouldn't either.  These are, hands down, the best Passover cookies I have ever tasted (and they rank up there with non-Passover cookies too).  A friend brought these to our seder and everyone devoured them in an instant.  It is great to have a recipe where people eat it on Passover and say how great it is, not just great for Passover.  Be sure to use really good chocolate, since that is the primary flavor of the cookies.  I also used matzah cake meal instead of matzah meal, since it is ground a little finer, but I think either would work.  The good news is that there are four more days of Passover, so you can make these!  You can find them on Martha Stewart's website.

2 comments:

  1. They were yummy at our Seder too!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get excited when I make an Passover dessert that turns out to be fabulous. We are not deprived on the holiday at all.

    I will add these cookies to my Passover recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails