Monday, July 25, 2011

Hat's Off to Sugar Cookies



I am a delinquent. Sad but true. Many apologies-- apparently working three jobs is not conducive to much baking. But here I am, catching up and hoping to depart shortly from my delinquent ways.

ANYWAY... My very dear friend Ruth is getting married in November, interestingly enough to a guy she met here at school. (Who knew that such things happened in a women's program?) Some Jewish women have the practice of covering part or all of her hair when they get married (for more on that click here), so we decided to through Ruth a party where she could get hats and scarves galore. So what better way to celebrate... than with hat cookies!

Props to Sarah, who found me the hat cookie cutter. These were both adorable and delicious. You can find the recipe here. Enjoy and l'chaim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails